During the summer months, parents tend to run out of ideas for lunch and snacks that are both healthy and interesting enough for the kids to eat. We tracked down some fun and unique ideas to add some variety to your summertime meals. Let us know what you think!
- Sandwich Pockets: a fun way to spice up your everyday sandwiches for parties or lunches
- Butterfly Cupcakes: these sweet treats will be perfect for outdoor picnics
- Homemade Gummy Snacks: healthier than packaged snacks and easy to make
- Apple Butterflies: fun and healthy!
- Banana Dog: a fast, healthy breakfast
- Blender Drinks: there’s nothing better than a cool, healthy drink during the hot summer days